Welcome to dao. gaming community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

News Regarding GMod TTT Stats System:

Click Here

@  Crazytroll : (21 April 2014 - 08:31 AM) I was feeling experimental and it's all I got. I much prefer pot but if I'm alone I might rather have the pills.
@  YoTTa : (21 April 2014 - 08:29 AM) pills make you one of thoose tweeks
@  YoTTa : (21 April 2014 - 08:29 AM) You know pot is more fun and a ton less harmfull
@  Crazytroll : (21 April 2014 - 08:01 AM) God damn.. I would hate to become a pill popping junkie, but downing half a bottle of vicodin just feels so gooood.
@  Crazytroll : (21 April 2014 - 05:49 AM) Third times the charm right?
@  Blaze : (21 April 2014 - 05:10 AM) New topic Reasons posted in General Off Topic by Blaze
@  YoTTa : (21 April 2014 - 02:59 AM) I am rowing the boat I am so shitty
@  AustinGavlick : (21 April 2014 - 02:53 AM) first time playing today to
@  AustinGavlick : (21 April 2014 - 02:53 AM) we're in the same boat luvin and panda
@  fatpanda80 : (21 April 2014 - 01:32 AM) You and me McLuvin, haha.
@  God : (21 April 2014 - 01:19 AM) Welcome to the forums Gravedigget1995 :)
@  God : (21 April 2014 - 01:08 AM) Welcome to the forums Shadowen :)
@  McLuvin : (21 April 2014 - 01:07 AM) Welp. After my first time on the CSS server, I must say... I suck Balls.
@  McLuvin : (21 April 2014 - 12:12 AM) League it is.
@  fatpanda80 : (20 April 2014 - 11:00 PM) vv, more people play League than Dota in Dao anyways, as well.
@  joshimon1 : (20 April 2014 - 10:42 PM) League, Dota community too mean
@  McLuvin : (20 April 2014 - 10:30 PM) Dota 2 or League? Need to choose.
@  Tacticman : (20 April 2014 - 08:23 PM) Fun fact of the day: Over 2 million cats are eaten yearly in Asia.
@  McLuvin : (20 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Scope and I are looking for some players for TTT. Cmon bbs
@  Gundam : (20 April 2014 - 04:10 PM) Hello my people!

Photo

Should probably stay off the FAWC forums

21 replies to this topic

Chitlins

Chitlins

Board of Executives

• Board of Executives
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI
I ask everyone to not post or do anything on the FAWC forums. It just starts bullshit. And who cares what they do anyway. Let them be in their world, and lets sit in ours.

Thanks,

Dan

Posted Image
"Are your chitlins getting a little cold? Just add some hot sauce, ya dingus! Why didn't you think of that?"

Blaze

Blaze

Director of Operations

• Co-Leaders
  • 2,996 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Texas
It is true, Even when Golden (the most not bullshit poster in either clan) goes to their forums TO FUCKING HELP THEM GET THEIR SERVER BACK ONLINE... he gets shit on by their clan.

So chitlins is right, just refrain for even trying to help them, obviously their dedicated group of leaders have it under control.

index.php

sPanda

sPanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island
Sooooooooooooooooo, Yeah... When are you guys gonna kiss and make up, watch a few funny music videos and talk about the good old days? :thumbsup:

Blaze

Blaze

Director of Operations

• Co-Leaders
  • 2,996 posts
When kneegrow stops saying that dao. people are trying to start shit by helping them get their "better" server back online... Also the fact that their leadership stands by and condones those attackes means they obviously support and agree. Which means we most likely will never kiss and make up with trash. . .We prefer the drama free three months or so that we have had.

It goes nicely with a top 100 server...

index.php

`kneeGROW..

`kneeGROW..

Douche Bag

• FAWC
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
honestly only on here just to see if i was talked about and lol, sure enough. im only gonna post one post so ill make this brief.

seriously love the words golden said to try n "help" us blaze...

golden - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:31 am

dao server is up

just saying

^^^^^^SUCH GREAT HELP WOW HES SO SMART.

and no one shat on him but me, just because i like to fuck with golden. its really funny to me cause he takes it wayyyyy to seriously and takes everything to heart. i dont dislike the clan please dont get the wrong impression, i just hate what it turned into.

only post, peace.

edit: LOL DRAMA FREE SUPER LOL.
WOO!!!!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Director of Operations

• Co-Leaders
  • 2,996 posts
Yea, Sure. I like how you refrained from posting his next three posts... which he describes what was broke and how to fix it... But yeah youre right... This clan is the one that treats people like shit because we dont completely agree on which games everyone should be playing...

I find it funny, where has the drama been? Not in these forums our on our servers... Even more exciting is the fact that you think its funny to start bitching at someone because he takes the HOURS of his LIFE he spends making things work for others too seriously. . . The word maturity pops up... but again i guess you dont take anything serious.. which is why your three months as a co-leader were productive and successful... right? Oh wait youre not going to come on these forums again... or post again, youre just going to edit your first post and think youre cool by not reposting.

I like how you think just because its the internet that it doesnt mean anything. It is a joke to think things you type, or "say", dont have an effect on the people who spend their efforts on making things worth your time. That is something you sir do not have... Respect. Its a part of something called Growing Up. Which is yet another reason i think people were lied to about leaving dao.? not being respected? yet at FAWC you guys seem to be full of it. . . well at least full of bullshit because respect is something you have not one ounce of.

What a fucking joke you are.Please dont make any more posts.. just go back to your forums and type about how much drama we dont have, and how bad our clan is .... Thats cute.

I have enjoyed the months of peace we have had. Now go away please.

index.php

`kneeGROW..

`kneeGROW..

Douche Bag

• FAWC
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
lol ill be uncool and do one more for you blaze. ill just copy n paste what our convo looked like

so you do admit you watch it lol.... and lol if you say your correcting me cause you still came into our forums just to tell us your server was up. let it be known tho i was bashing you and blaze, not dao. stupid fucking word play bullshit making us look like the bad guys. and all were doing is the same thing dao did to ek, were trying to get away from an annoying fag.
golden - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 pm

eventscripts is broken as well megan. i forgot what was actually broken so i can't tell you what to replace.
golden - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Actually i don't constantly watch you server i saw someone said all the servers are down cause of sourcemod when nothing was wrong with sourcemod and our server has been up for hours you can say its a funny hint correcting you but go head bashing. and i could care less competition i made the sever popular and you just copied it and pull ppl over you did nothing so you server is nothing in my eyes
kneeGROW - Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 pm

he felt it was neccessary to constantly watch our server and forums and the second he saw our server doiwn he made his move. his mom musi be so proud he knows how to be a bitch for blaze.
tasty life - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 pm

why are dao. people posting in here?
kneeGROW - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm

does anyone post or even go on dao's forum? jesus titty fucking christ and they think were the ones making this a competition lolol....
kneeGROW - Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

LOL, "just saying"... you're the only poster out of a whole day and you're only just saying?.... get your dreads at your ass golden.
thatguyyoulove - Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:29 am

Everything was obviously fixed like an hour or so after that post.
LaundryMan - Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:38 am

Golden, you guys are pathetic hahaha

just saying

dao server is up

yeah he tried helping us alright, calling out whats wrong and not how to fix it 13 HOURS after posting your server was up, he was just saying ya know. i could honestly bet if i didnt bash him he wouldnt of posted anything after.

dont word play me blaze. cause i dont play with men. :)
WOO!!!!!!!

`kneeGROW..

`kneeGROW..

Douche Bag

• FAWC
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
SORRY ONE MORE IM SO UNCOOL, THE POST ON TOP IS ME OH GAWD.
WOO!!!!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Director of Operations

• Co-Leaders
  • 2,996 posts
I honestly think they are just butt hurt that when asked golden decided to stay with dao. And now his ability to monitor and control the server (something he has had to learn how to do, also something he has done very well.. obviously better than the "more dedicated" FAWC leadership) is superior to that of your leadership...

Either way, Golden rocked your shit now everyone has to be mad...

index.php

`kneeGROW..

`kneeGROW..

Douche Bag

• FAWC
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

I honestly think they are just butt hurt that when asked golden decided to stay with dao. And now his ability to monitor and control the server (something he has had to learn how to do, also something he has done very well.. obviously better than the "more dedicated" FAWC leadership) is superior to that of your leadership...

Either way, Golden rocked your shit now everyone has to be mad...

ONE MORE.

LOLOLOL STOP LOLOLOL, your making my sides hurt.... golden rocked my shit lollll, so it went from him trying to help us to him rocking our shit. i mean if he isnt a bullshit poster than some type of motive had to lead him to post that, so you guys seriously cant keep fawc out of your mouths. which is fine by us lol. we honestly dont even really talk about dao cept pat when you banned him, its just you and who ever else decides to join the "FUCK FAWC CAUSE THEY SPLIT WITH US" bandwagon. honestly love all the old members of dao, twas what made gungame fun for me. all we did was make fun of eachother in a fun family type of way, now its just gone to shit. so go ahead, say were the bad guys, just seriously pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee stop posting shit about dao in our forums. you can come in and talk about how my day was but leave dao out of it for once....
WOO!!!!!!!

`kneeGROW..

`kneeGROW..

Douche Bag

• FAWC
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
if someone came in your server and advertised theirs how would you feel?
WOO!!!!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Director of Operations

• Co-Leaders
  • 2,996 posts
Wow. Im so stricken by the fact that you keep saying "im not going to post here anymore" and then you post. And even better is you post about how you are laughing at my post... Anyone else see the irony in those statements?

Also Golden was trying to help you, i was referring to the fact that he is a better leader than anyone at FAWC, and thats just fact that you cant disprove. So you talk shit about him and to him because youre butt hurt. I never said he wasnt trying to be helpful, which he was although your great copy and paste job from your archive (an archive that is only visible to FAWC members). It just makes me laugh that you talk about me bashing FAWC on your forums yet you come here to do what exactly? not try to look like a hypocrite?

I have stopped posting on your forums, perhaps you should take your own advice?

It has been quite simple to keep FAWC out of our mouths... it was working fine until you started bashing a coleader who actually does a better job than you did... which really isnt that hard, they just have to come on the forums like once a month to beat your record. But anyways why talk about the past, this post was made to keep this shit from growing. But you keep posting... something you said in your very first words you would not do... Funny story the history of FAWC will be written by those who cant keep their own word. Great news.

ps I love the "Fun family type of way" a family that banns at least one person from their server every week... and the ability to join that "family" LOL your own recruit said "Fuck this shit clan, dont talk to me and get rid of me on the friends list PEACE" DIRECT QUOTE

So glad my "family" welcomes others, doesnt fear different games, can actually get to know someone before they judge them, and most of all doesnt ban people because they are better at another game than they are. either way, please let this be your last post. Its about time you learned to actually live up to your own hype...

index.php

`kneeGROW..

`kneeGROW..

Douche Bag

• FAWC
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
you really dont know how to read man, yeah i said i was only gonna post once but it got heated so sue me lol.

quit telling me im butthurt cause im only a member, didnt even know he was asked.

it feels like im talking to a brick wall so yes i will take my advice and stop, you truly are caught up in the depths of oblivion.

seriously dude, learn to read for me lol...
WOO!!!!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Director of Operations

• Co-Leaders
  • 2,996 posts

im only gonna post one post so ill make this brief.

lol ill be uncool and do one more for you blaze.

SORRY ONE MORE IM SO UNCOOL, THE POST ON TOP IS ME OH GAWD.

ONE MORE.

Wait... I need to learn to read? or do you just need to figure out what the FUCK REALITY IS?

it feels like im talking to a brick wall

Couldnt have said it better myself. Fucking retards need to learn to say what they mean and not just type random words on a screen because they feel important.

index.php

Chitlins

Chitlins

Board of Executives

• Board of Executives
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI
*facepalm*

can we not do this. and kneegrow tell industrial i hope he dies for me.

Posted Image
"Are your chitlins getting a little cold? Just add some hot sauce, ya dingus! Why didn't you think of that?"

Golden

Golden

Board of Executives

• Board of Executives
  • 457 posts
  • LocationBay St. Louis , Mississppi - Memphis,Tennessee
They take my statements at face value. If they say sourcemod is down all servers is down and our two servers are up i think everyone would know about it already even fawc so why would i advertise it. Also read between the lines. All the servers are down. (hint hint) Dao server is up (wink wink nudge nudge).

Golden

Golden

Board of Executives

• Board of Executives
  • 457 posts
  • LocationBay St. Louis , Mississppi - Memphis,Tennessee
What does that mean ladies in gentlemen. theres a way to fix it immediately

Sam

Sam

Advanced Member

• dao. Clan Members
  • 156 posts
What happened to posting once kneegrow? I love you but just leave us alone

zRiffz

zRiffz

Advanced Member

• Board of Executives
  • 254 posts
  • Location2↑2↓
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

inb4 unaware

SQUATZ AND OATZ

Posted Image

Can be found at your local: Rave, concert, party, or gym.

Chitlins

Chitlins

Board of Executives

• Board of Executives
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users